Sunday, March 20, 2016

Alex Poythress Thanks UK Coaches, Teammates and The Big Blue Nation


Alex Poyhtress:

“Definitely not the way I wanted this to end, but it’s been a great four years here at Kentucky and it will always be a special place to me where I have made a lot of memories and met some of my best friends in my life. I just want to thank all my teammates, all my coaches, and all the fans for supporting me and being there for me throughout these years. Y’all have made me into a better person and an even better man. Throughout the ups and downs, being here has been some of the best times of my life. The lessons that I have learned here at UK, I will be able to use them for the rest of my life. So I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has been a part of my life here and thanks BBN! #Blessed”

A photo posted by Kentucky Men's Basketball (@kentuckymbb) on

No comments: